Licensed Funeral Director
The Ira Kaufman Chapel, a family-owned, fourth-generation funeral home in Southfield, with a history since 1941 of serving its community, plans to add a licensed funeral director to its staff.
The funeral director’s role will include, but not be limited to:
· Handling death certificates
· Serving as a hearse/limousine driver
· Entering data and complete paperwork
· Delivering chairs to venues
· Working five days per week, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
· Serving on-call two nights per week.
The Chapel requests skills including:
· Autopsy preparation
· Microsoft Office
Because the Ira Kaufman Chapel is a Jewish funeral home, there is no embalming and no late night visitations. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send your resume to Ira Kaufman Chapel. Please send your resume to Chad Techner at: email@example.com